- Retain length - Check!
- Maintain healthy ends - Check!!! I’m now completely over the entire trim debacle too, lol!
- Increase thickness – Check!
- I do not want to use direct heat at all the entire six months. Fail, but I only used it once!
- Decrease manipulation. I would like to reduce my combing, and while wearing the curly styles I don’t comb at all. Check! There were weeks where I even bunned most of the time.
- Decrease breakage and shedding – directly related to #5. I break and shed more when I manipulate more. Check, I can tell because I retained length and kept my ends healthy!
- Challenge myself to be creative and use all my rollers – Check! I did have a few ideas I didn’t have a chance to do, but overall I think I was pretty dern creative!
Yuck mouf at those ends!Even with the trim in November, although I was happy with the evenness, you can clearly still see areas of thinness. I showed you the length in my Birthday Nail Haul & Unofficial Length Check video and you can clearly see the ends are much better and my hair is so thick!!! (as of May 2012):
And you can take a look at my length retention in the video below: