This post may be a bit elementary for many of you, but I have quite a few “offline” friends who are always baffled as to how to follow the blog! I get asked a question about my hair and of course the easiest response is “I’ve posted about it” or “I did a video tutorial on this style” and I get immediate side-eye! So, for anyone who may not be aware of all of the various ways in which you can keep up with our latest hair happenings – you have several options for how to follow Longing 4 Length.
If you look to the immediate right side of this post, you will see a few ways you can follow Longing 4 Length, many of which you can do right from the homepage!
The most reliable way to stay abreast of new posts is to subscribe and there are several choices:
- Subscribe to the RSS feed in your favorite reader application
- Subscribe by email using the RSS feed
- Subscribe via Bloglovin
L4L is active on several forms of social media and I make a concerted effort to not post the same thing in each place. So if you choose to follow everywhere, I guarantee you will have “special” interaction and won’t see only the same posts in three different locations.
- YouTube: Subscribe for new videos – youtube.com/EbonyCPrincess. It took me a while but for the most part my YouTube channel and Longing 4 Length are fully integrated, however there are the occasional video uploads that I don’t post here.
- Twitter: Follow Ebony @ECPrincess1 for hair talk and the occasional randomness, Follow @Longing4Length for purely hair talk and blog updates.
- Facebook: Become a fan at Facebook.com/LongingforLength
- Instagram: Follow Ebony @EbonyCPrincess and the entire L4L Team (@CurlsandMo, @ChicRoni, @KellyMonroe_01)
- Pinterest: Follow at Pinterest.com/Longing4Length (this is relatively new but I’m liking it so far, more to come!)
I work very hard to keep myself organized so both the site and social media accounts are actively used. I do have a Google Plus account and page for L4L but quite frankly it confuses me and Google is a bit intrusive with how much of your information they make public so I don’t advertise those accounts and I do not use them. There you have it, there’s no reason not to stay connected!!!