I am SO excited to report how I did with my July goals!!! For once, I achieved every single one! Let’s jump right into it.
1. Exercise four days per week. CHECKKKKKKK!
- Week 1: This is the week I went on vacation and I still achieved my goal! I played tennis once, jumped on the elliptical, swam and went bicycling this week. I was so doggone proud of myself and even lost a pound and a half WHILE on vacation!
- Week 2: I bicycled once and played tennis four times.
- Week 3: I swam twice, did the elliptical once & played tennis four days – I exercised EVERY day this week! #POW!
- Week 4: I played tennis five days this week!
- I EXCEEDED MY GOAL AND EXERCISED FIVE DAYS EVERY WEEK!!!
2. Drink 64 ounces of water per day. CHECKKKKKKK!
- I use my sports cooler to keep track, and it is one half gallon (64 oz) and I always drink more on the days I play tennis. #winning!
3. Stay under my calorie goal. CHECKKKKKKK!
- I tracked like I was being paid using My Fitness Pal and only went slightly over my 1200 calorie goal on days I exercised. Except while on vacation, I never even reached 1400 calories. Talkin about focused man!
4. Continue with my weave regimen.
- Well, I was weave-less during half of July but I certainly kept my hair clean, moisturized and conditioned AND protected so this was a total success as far as I’m concerned!
I can’t believe it! I achieved all of my July goals and they were nearly all fitness/weight loss based! When has that ever happened in the lifetime of L4L? NEVER! Now I just have to keep it up. My goals for August are the exact same now that I”m weaved back up. Leggo!