Grow Hair Faster with Nism FAST Shampoo & Conditioner (Sponsored)

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Nisim International. All opinions are 100% mine.

Nism International offers three hair care lines for different needs, but sinc e we’re on Longing 4 Length, a blog about growing healthy long hair it only makes sense to focus on the line focused on how to grow hair faster!  Nism’s FAST hair care line is based on amino-acid technology.  In fact, FAST stands for fortified amino scalp therapy.  For those who are unfamiliar, amino acids are the basic component or “building blocks” of protein and since our hair is comprised primarily of protein, the FAST system will help strengthen your strands and accelerate hair growth.

grow hair fast

According to NISM, 85 % of women had a doubling of hair growth in their clinical trials, while the remaining 15% had increased growth but to a lesser extent.  FAST is suitable for women of all ethnicities and is safe for use in chemically treated hair.  With the release of their new sulfate-free shampoo with is also free of parabens and DEA, their system works especially well to cleanse hair without stripping our natural oils.  Check out the full ingredient list below.

  • FAST Shampoo (10 oz): aqua (water, eau), sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, PEG-4 rapeseedamide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium coamphoacetate, glycol distearate, dicaprylyl ether, PEG/PPG-120/10 trimethylpropane trioleate, decyl glucoside, glyceryl oleate, glycerin, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, phenoxyethanol, cetyl trimonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, panthenol, laureth-4, hydrolyzed wheat protein, laureth-2, sodium chloride, inositol, cystine, cysteine, methionine, biotin, parfum/fragrance, citric acid, sodium benzoate, benzoic acid, methychloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride, CI42090 (Blue 1)
  • FAST Conditioner (10 oz): aqua (water, eau), cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, dicetyldimonium chloride, distearoylethyl dimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolized wheat protein, polysorbate 60, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, PPG-1 Tridetheth-6, polyquaternium-7, panthenol, inositol, cystine, cysteine, methionine, biotin, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, parfum/fragrance, propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, methychloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride

I have not tried FAST personally, but I am intrigued by the ingredients and science behind the technology.  I’ve never seen any shampoo or conditioner with as many amino acids, nor has any claimed to have clinical proof of its results.  One particularly positive thing is that because it is a topical hair growth treatment, it will increase hair growth ONLY on your head – not your entire body like hair vitamins and other growth treatments.

Nism guarantees faster hair growth unless you are experiencing hair loss.  If your follicles are dead, the shampoo and conditioner cannot stimulate increased growth, but as long as you have healthy hair to grow – it works!  I appreciate they included this disclaimer, it only adds to the credibility of their promises.

You can purchase FAST products from their website, the 10 oz shampoo and conditioner combo pack retails for $34.95.  Nism offers a 100% money back guarantee if you do not experience an increase in hair growth, a pretty lofty claim to live up to but with a guarantee like that it can’t hurt to try, right?

Visit Sponsor's Site

Ebony C. Princess About Ebony C. Princess

A self proclaimed hair enthusiast and healthy hair advocate, Ebony C, Princess is the chief editor of Longing 4 Length. She shares her personal journey towards growing long, healthy hair while providing hair care tips and information.