Healthy Hair Basics Handbook!
UPDATED – NEW REGIMEN AS OF JANUARY 2012
- Prepoo and detangle with ceramide rich oil (hemp seed, Rapunzel’s hair silk oil)
- Wash once per week with Kerapro Shampoo for Dry to Very Dry Hair
- Deep Condition once per week with Kerapro Restorative Intense Treatment for dry to very dry hair
- Apply a small amount leave in (ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea or Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave In)
- Seal in moisture with serum
- Roller or rodset hair (January to June 2012)
- Moisturize with Bee Mine moisturizer and seal with Rapunzel Hair Silk as needed (usually daily).
Prep the week before with Aphogee 2 Step Treatment and Roux Porosity Control.
- Wash once per week with SLS-free shampoo
- Deep Condition once per week (protein about 1x per month)
- Roux Porosity Control Conditioner as final rinse*
- Scalp Massage with Bee Mine Growth Serum 3-4X per week (when consistent…which I’ve not been for quite some time)*
- Airdry with Leave-In Conditioner(s) or Rollerset
- Moisturize & Seal 1-2 times per day
- Co-Wash mid week (only when needed after workouts)*
- Protective & Low Manipulation Styling 99% of the time (braidouts, rollerwraps, updos)
- Clarify/Chealate as needed
- Relax 10-12 weeks – Mizani No-Lye Sensitive Scalp
*Not usually done every week or consistently
Giovanni Smooth-as-Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo (weekly)